INCLE welcomes all academicians, students, activists, and society who have passion to write on the issues of legal clinic development with the following themes:
1. The author have to submit an abstract paper (300-500 words).
2. The author have to submit a short biography (not more than 100 words) which includes:
• Full name
• Academic titles (if any)
• Last education
• Areas of expertise
• Date of birth
• Office's address/phone number
• Personal phone number that can be contacted
3. Abstracts must includes these following information:
a. author's name;
b. author's affiliation;
c. submission title;
d. paper contents; and
e. paper keywords.
4. Deadline for abstracts submission: March 10th, 2017.
5. The applicants will be notified of acceptance in 1 (one) week after the abstract is accepted and verified.
6. If the notification is not received by the applicants within the specified time, the committee can be contacted via email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Deadline for final paper submission: April 20th, 2017.
8. Both abstracts and final papers must not contain issues of racial intolerance, resentment against a particular group, or any form of discrimination.
9. Both abstracts and final papers must be free from plagiarism issue, in part or entirety, which is indicated by enclosing a 'Statement Letter' that can be downloaded here.
10. Both abstracts and final papers must be submitted in PDF format.
11. Abstracts and final papers can be submitted by email to: email@example.com with subject: "Abstracts/Final Papers for INCLE's Conference 2017".
12. Qualified papers will be selected by the committee (panel of assesors from INCLE) and the decisions is inviolable.